Information for authors
You can download Final Program HERE.
IEEE Copyright Transfer Form
Along with the final manuscript submission it is necessary to fill in the IEEE Copyright Transfer Form available here, and to send the generated PDF file to the K&I’22 Secretariat (email@example.com).
The conference language is English. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed based on the full versions of manuscripts.
Papers are to be submitted through the conference management system in PDF format and must conform to the submission policy described in Information for Authors.
To prepare a manuscript for K&I'22, start by downloading the IEEE conference template which suits your needs best (LaTeX/Word), open it and copy the text of your contribution directly to a suitable location of the template. Any other method is also permitted as long the output is in conformance with the desired PDF layout. For more information, consult the IEEE Manuscript Template site.
- The registration fee includes payment for one paper. Upload fee for each additional paper is 180€.
- The PDF file must not contain page numbering or any headers and footers.
- The size of the pages must be set to "A4".
- The page limit for submissions is 8 pages for the initial submission and 6 pages for the final version.
- The abstract of the paper must not exceed 250 words. The abstracts will be published in the printed version of the proceedings.
A full version of the paper must be submitted even if the work will be presented as a poster. Posters should contain a headline with authors‘ names, affiliation including the mail address, and the title of the paper. Authors are expected to attend their posters during the poster session according to the conference program.
Submission Web Page
The submission Web page for K&I'22 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ki22 .
Call for Papers
You can download Call for Papers here:
PDF format (high quality for printing)